Introduction to SEO:
Search engine optimization is a process to increase web traffic and sales. This is a process of placing the website at the front page of the web browser, i.e. Google, Bing, etc. This is done, so as to make their business popular and renowned among millions of individuals. This is the time, when they require a popular and professional SEO Company In Mumbai. These companies are responsible for monitoring as well as understanding the requirements of their clients. This is done, so as to achieve their missions and aims in the upcoming future.Need for SEO for a business:
SEO is required for the growth of a business. The popular companies offer their clients with in depth understanding of online marketing and media. This is helpful in maximizing the online presence and their customers in achieving their objectives of marketing. The process of SEO is responsible for reviewing the current position of their customers for all the aspects of their services online. Some of the aspects covered by them include, directory listings, web page optimization, social media site usage, etc.
It is believed that the most important aspect of the SEO process is the analysis. This is done, so as to gain in-depth knowledge of the business of their clients and understanding the strategies of their competitors. This is essential for formulation of a systematic marketing plan. Some of the steps undertaken by the popular SEO companies for doing analysis are listed below:
- In-depth analysis of website
- Realizing the vision of the customers
- Making analysis and building strategies
- Benchmarking and thorough research of websites
- Building the identity of the brand
- Making analysis on the strategies of the competitors.
- Advanced keyword research
- In depth research of the keyword, which is best suited to their business needs
- Analyzing the relevance of the keywords
- Identification as well as definition of appropriate keywords
- Selection of the best keywords
- Competitive research
- Identification of the top competitors
- PPC usage statistics
- Analysis of the engagement of competitors on the social media
- Analyze the age of domain, etc.
- Market research
- Research on customer’s persona
- Trends and news about the industry
- Volume of the keywords and level of competition
- Demand for the product or services
Also, there are several other services rendered by a SEO company. Some of the services offered by them include:
- PPC: pay per click. This is similar to that of the Google adwords.
- Social media: This is a process to determine the strategies formulated by the competitors. This is required, in order to know more about the needs of the clients and fulfilling their demands by placing the best possible solution, as per their needs. This is also gaining importance, as there has been a considerable rise in the demand of internet among the users.
- Website designing and development services: These leading companies have a team of experts, who are experienced and specialized in developing professional websites, which are best suited to the needs of their clients.